Ejaculating Photos, Orgasm, Sperm, and Facts
Picture - Page 4
The semen in this ejaculation picture is flowing freely out of the penis rapidly, but it is not shooting. This is a common and normal variation for men.
Ejaculation, Orgasm, and Sperm Facts:
- Average volume of semen per ejaculation - 2 to 6 mL
(a teaspoon or a tablespoon is average, but there is a wide range of normal quantities in the spectrum of men.)
- Average number of times a man will ejaculate in his lifetime - 7,200
- Average total amount of lifetime ejaculate - 17 liters or 4½ gallons
- Men do not "run out" of semen or sperm. Semen and sperm continue to be produced throughout a man's life (even in old age). Typically, only a poor health condition causes the production of sperm and semen to stop.
- Average number of calories in a teaspoon of semen - 7
- Average duration of orgasm - 4 seconds
- Average number of sperm cells in the ejaculate of a healthy man - 40 to 600 million
- Distance sperm travels to fertilize an egg - 7.5 to 10 centimeters or 3 to 4 inches
- Sperm life span inside the body - 2½ months from development to ejaculation
- Sperm life span after ejaculation - 30 seconds to 6 days depending on conditions. On average, sperm are active for about an hour if the person is masturbating at room temperature. Sperm can remain active inside the female body for several days.
Previous Ejaculation Page
Next Ejaculation Page
Masturbation Site Index
Mangasm Flux - prostate orgasm tool
You aren’t satisfied with regular boring orgasms anymore. Take your life into your own hands and do something about it with the Mangasm prostate stimulators.
| Pleasure Objects For Women |
Ladygasm is a new brand of vibrators for women designed by women. The shapes work in harmony with women’s anatomy and are also made from medical grade silicone.
|Unlimited Blowjobs |
The AutoBlow2 is the number one advanced masturbation toy for men. It replicates the feeling of a real blowjob. It is automatic, hands-free, and 100% safe.
Some information above obtained from Wikipedia.org - Ejaculation